- Due to continued expansion and steady growth, with a full Order Book with Some of The Largest Construction Companies in the Country, we currently operate in and around North Wales and the North West
We require a candidate for our civil engineering company based in Talacre North Wales. The person ideally will have previous experience within the Construction Industry with knowledge of Sage 50 and Office 365 specifically Excel.
. To assist in the following duties,
- Answer telephone calls & deal with queries from customers/Suppliers
- Assist with completing Annual Health & Safety Accreditations procedures.
- Keep office organised, paper work and data filed appropriately
- Support management and assist with the daily smooth running of the business.
- Monitor and update the schedule of the Fleet of Vehicles and Plant maintenance records.
- Obtain and document quotes from suppliers
- Order Materials from Suppliers
- Check and Post Purchase Invoices
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Post Customer Invoices
- Any other Adhoc duties the may arise
- Liaise with customers, staff and colleagues to provide quality communication and care.
- Maintain and respect confidentiality in accordance with confidentiality policy and Data Protection Act.
- Present a positive and professional personal image.
- Assist with managing appointments and course bookings when necessary.
- Carry out any other duties that contribute to the effective, efficient and quality performance of the Company
- Team Player
- Positive Attitude and Outlook
- Problem solver
- Strategic thinker
- People person with down to earth, warm and confident characteristics
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Capable of managing and prioritising heavy workload effectively
- Flexible and adaptable individual
- Full UK Driving Licence
This position would ideally suit somebody local to the area who is looking for part time flexible hours.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £12,482.00-£20,000.00 per year
Flexible Working Options Available:
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
SEND YOUR APPLICATION