- Casual Role
- Ongoing Opportunities are available
- Attractive Remuneration rates
Blue Tongue a leading specialist labour management business is a joint venture partner with Go West, one of Australia’s most respected integrated transport providers, employing 150 + staff across Western Australia. We have long term contracts with the leading mining companies.
Due to an imminent increase in workload we have opportunities for Tour/Truck drivers with Coach experience to build a career as a casual FIFO Bus Driver.
To be successful in this role, you will have
- Suitable availability for work on a sporadic basis
- Valid WA HR – F Class/PTD Driver’s License (Essential)
- Current Rio Tinto, BHP or other inductions are an advantage
- National Police Clearance (within 12 months)
- Minimum 12 months experience working in a similar transport role
Essential criteria for our candidates includes;
- Ability to commit to attend work everyday
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong commitment to HSE
- Must reside in Western Australia
- Positive mindset & adaptable personality
- Competent computer literacy
All applicants must be willing to undergo the following checks and processes
- Must complete a Video Interview
- Bus Driving Verification of Competency & Theory
- Pre-Employment Medical & Physical Assessments
- All required site and contractor inductions
- Drug & Alcohol testing – ongoing
- Minimum 2 employment related reference checks, one of which being a reference that you reported to in the transport industry.
If this is of interest to you then apply below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
SEND YOUR APPLICATION