Do you want a career working for The Times 6th Best Big Company in the UK?
As a Cooks Fish & Chip Shop Team Member I am responsible for:
- Providing an outstanding Fish & Chip Shop experience, ensuring service, quality and Consistency, within a clean and safe environment catering for all.
- Ensuring all owners and holidaymakers know who to go to, and are given a warm welcome and a first-class service allowing a true ‘escape from urban living’ experience.
- Engaging and build relationships with owners on park, actively socialising through attendance at owners’ social occasions and being highly visible and approachable on park.
- Create and support a ‘sense of community’ – a real family spirit.
- Recognise dissatisfaction and deal with complaints speedily and with empathy empowering a problem resolving team, resulting in customer satisfaction and improvement to the overall guest experience.
- Ensuring a robust knowledge of all products provided, identifying all secondary spend opportunities and Bar experience improvements
All our Team Members enjoy a fast paced and high-pressure environment, ensuring that our holiday homes are presented to the highest quality to create the ‘home from home’ experience our holiday makers have grown to expect.
The Benefits of working with us:
- Free use of many of the Park facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
- Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.
Our guests and our team members are vitally important to us and we need to ensure we build effective relationships, through trust, always having an approachable, friendly and helpful attitude. This will ensure our guests feel reassured that we always have their interests at the heart of everything we do.SEND YOUR APPLICATION