Torquejobs are currently seeking Experienced Electricians for rosters and shutdowns across the WA region.
What is on offer?
- Day and night shift available
- Day Shift up to $70.00
- Night Shift up to $80.50
- 2:1 and 2:2 rosters available
- Weekly Pay & 12-hour shifts
- Opportunity to work for some of Australia’s biggest mining companies
- BHP, RIO, FMG sites and more!
To be successful for these positions you must have the following:
- Must hold a current WA Electrical License
- CPR & LVR (within 1 year)
- First Aid (within 3 years)
- Enter and Work in Confined Space ticket (Within 5 years)
- Working at Heights ticket (Within 5 years)
- Confined Workplace Emergencies/Basic Fire (Within 5 years) – desirable
- RIO Tinto Inducted – desirable
- BHP EWI – desirable
- Must be able to pass a full pre-employment medical and drug screen
If you are interested and would like to be considered for future shut down works, please click ‘APPLY’ now!
*Please note at this time, due to the current circumstances point of hire is Western Australia, thank you*
SEND YOUR APPLICATION