A strong financial management system helps you manage cash flow, monitor performance and make informed decisions about your business. And yet, not many entrepreneurs feel comfortable enough with financial concepts to implement such a system themselves.
Your financial coach can help you learn the basics of financial management in a way that’s relevant to your business and build a system to help you manage your finances moving forward.
Financial management for Small Business helps you:
- understand the fundamentals of financial management;
- make sense of your financial data;
- establish a financial management system within your company;
- create a financial dashboard to monitor business performance;
- develop a cash flow tool to manage liquidity; and
- apply costing and pricing concepts to your product(s).