Good Things To Know:
- Opportunity for ongoing professional development, transitioning from General Farm Hand into 2IC role.
- Wide range of facilities available for seamless transition into supportive community including football, netball, golf, hockey, cricket, bowls, tennis, gymnastics, theatre club, swimming pool and even has a Mini Mall!
- Primary and Secondary Schools.
About The Role:
- Animal health and husbandry for merino flock; advocating low stress stock handling.
- Machinery operation; including Air Seeder, Boomspray and Header.
- Mechanical/Workshop skills; maintaining machinery and general repairs and workshop tasks.
- Suitable for Single Person, Couple or Family.
- Perfer Non-smoker.
- Strong farming background, ideally with a mixed farming operation.
- Current unencumbered HR truck licence.
- Ability to effectively communicate and work in collaboration with farm management and extended team.
- You are a grounded individual with an open mind and willingness to learn.
- Adaptable and flexible in your approach.
What’s On Offer:
- Salary: $70,000+ depending on skills and experience.
- Accommodation: 3 bedroom brick farm house, or if preference is to live in Town, rent assistance applicable.
- Benefits: Electricity, Gas, Work Vehicle and running Costs, Meat.
- Hours: Will work 8 hours a day with overtime expected during seasonal periods.
- Professional career development pathway within the Agriculture industry.
YOU CAN ALSO REFER A FRIEND! Find out more info here: https://www.ruralenterprises.com.au/employee/referral-scheme
ALL ENQUIRIES WELCOME – CALL ASHLEIGH OR REBECCA FOR A CONFIDENTIAL CHAT ON 08 9477 6600 or email [email protected]
SEND YOUR APPLICATION