Great 8/6 opportunity, FIFO and DIDO options down south of WA
Your new company
One of WA’s biggest mining companies who’s main commodity is copper. They have several mine sites around the world and employ around 20k people.
Your new role
- Our client is currently recruiting experienced process technicians for ongoing work on 8/6 day shift, 7/7 night shift roster.
- Reporting to the Process supervisors, you will be responsible for working in a welcoming team that runs a complex processing plant.
- This position will reward the excellent attitudes with the opportunity to up skill your capabilities.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Proven Process Technician / Operating experience within Gold, Nickel and/or Copper
- Experience within a utility or power plant (Boiler and Turbine tickets are desirable)
- A “can do” attitude, willing to get hands dirty (literally)
- Current, valid drivers license and reliable transport
- Current NPC
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and DAS
What you’ll get in return
- Attractive rate and roster
- Weekly paycycle
- Superannuation paid in all hours worked
- Opportunity to learn new skills in a complex plant
- Opportunity for permanent employment
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Fabiana to [email protected]
LHS 297508 #2422783
SEND YOUR APPLICATION