Compass Group is a world leader in catering and support services, employing over 600,000 people across 45 countries. Rated number one in our industry on Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies for 2020, Compass Group serves 5.5 billion meals each year to our 55,000 clients worldwide.
We are currently seeking experienced Supervisors in Housekeeping, Minesite Cleaning and the Catering department.
- Manage inspections and compliance by undertaking audits and Job Safety Analysis
- Operate a Computerised Management System for all work tasks and utilise email and other technology
- Deliver to a high expectation of a premium experience
- Lead, train, supervise and motivate a large team of utilities and housekeepers
- Maintain up to date cleaning processes and procedures and assist in review of process and procedures
- Assist management to maintain procedures and actively engage in the site safety culture
We are looking for great people with the following attributes:
- Solid experience as a Housekeeping Supervisor is a must
- Valid Full C Class driving license
- Current National Police Clearance (obtained within the last 12 months)
- Ability to navigate a team to success through leadership, training and safety compliance.
- The ability to foster close and positive working relationships with staff, key clients and customers is essential
Why join Compass Group?
At Compass we strive to build an environment of inclusion that allows a diverse group of employees to contribute, participate, and succeed. We are a home away from home!
We believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. We place great importance in looking after our people and offer a variety of learning and development opportunities, reward and recognition programs, a selection of corporate benefits and loads of site based promotions.
What’s in it for you?
- Variety of recreational facilities onsite
- Access to leading health and well-being programs
- All meals, accommodation and flights included (no bills while onsite!!)
- Ability to work across a variety of departments and gain new skills
- Competitive salary
- An organisation that values you and your safety
- An opportunity to work with a really awesome group of people. As we said, we are your home away from home.
At Compass it’s not a job….it’s an opportunity. You can craft your career with us!
SEND YOUR APPLICATION